AIM
Syrus7373

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Excellent artwork and programming

Although it's hard to expect any less from the guys who brought you Alien Hominid. Fantastic game, d00ds.

Lumines Lumines

Could be a hell of a lot better

While you're copying the game, why not fully copy the game? This game tries too hard to branch off in a different way that makes it much worse. Like, there is NO music interaction like there is in the PSP version, along with the fact that this game disencourages the whole aspect of saving space by having that stupid combo bar. The graphics were pretty bad and if you choose your own song for it, it stops after playing once.

The game also felt VERY slow and hard to use since you couldn't move the pieces as they fell. The only good aspect of the game is that the engine is, give of take, a highly basic Lumines engine. Although Lumines obviously has a way more sophisticated game engine that allows combos to keep being added as long as they still made a square.

Video Game Sim Video Game Sim

Awful

It couldn't even hold my attention for more than a minute. Well done.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

I spent so many hours getting the stickers...

... to get a debug mode! Damnit! I thought there would have been a hot anime chick at the end. >_>

Good game though. Kept my attention.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

Not as good as it could be

As a whole, the game is pretty subpar. The programming isn't great (I fell through platforms a lot) and the level design is mediocre. To make it better, you need to spend more time on the programming and level design so that it's enjoyable. The whole floating platforms really didn't make it much better The enemies were often put in places so that it's near-impossible to pass with any health left since you couldn't defend yourself. If you made the level design more like a left-to-right sort of platfomer I'm sure you could pull it off, especially if you gave the character you play as the ability to use a weapon or punch or something.

Onigirl 2004 MIX Onigirl 2004 MIX

A good clone of Stepmania/FFR

But it has some glitches, like holding a key to hit every arrow coming that way.

Good game, though.

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

I cannot really say it was a good game, guys...

It was far too glitchy, unrewarding and repetitive. I have no clue why this is on the front page.

Next time, try to add some more content without sticking to the same boring Sim date content.

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

Hehehehe...

Thats pretty addictive.. <_< >_>

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

The corny voice acting reminds me of something

It reminds me of the voice acting/syncing in, yes, Sonic Adventure.